Darth Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darth Application Likeawhisper

Go down

Darth Application Likeawhisper Empty Darth Application Likeawhisper

Post by Likeawhisper Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:10 pm

Hi Darth, my name is Likeawhisper and I'd like to join your clan. I'm 14, I live in northern Virginia, and I'm Korean. Here's my application:

Nplay Profile Link: Likeawhisper (http://www.nplay.com/profile/Likeawhisper)

County: Fairfax County, Virginia

Best Weapon: Shotgun, SAW or Sniper. I am good at getting headshots with the sniper, sometimes on fast targets. If a guy is unmoving or moving in a straight line a headshot is almost guaranteed. I posted a nice sniper guide in the BeGone forum, called Central Whisper Agency: A Sniping Guide. I also like shotgun because of its power but only in the Warehouse. The SAW is just sick and it's a great weapon anywhere.

Worst Weapon: I'm good with any gun, but if I had to pick one it would be M4A1. The recoil is just crazy Smile

Best Map: Warehouse/Pipeline. You can generally find me in a USA server, either in the Medium or Mega categories. I almost always join SWAT, so look out for me!

Worst Map: Courtyard, Crane. I have never played in Courtyard and I hate how flat and plain Crane is. I am familiar with Tower but dislike the layout, so don't expect to see me in these three. Everywhere else is awesome.

Have you been tested by a Council, General Captain?: No. However, I'd like to if my application passes.

How long do you play BeGone at a day?: About an hour. I play after school a little bit, and on weekends when my mom lets me. On average about 50 minutes EVERY day.

How long did you play Begone?: I have played for the past year and a half, back in the day when if you bought a weapon there was no upgrading and the weapon selection menu was the rotating gun in the blue menu.

Why do you want to join in Darth?: I used to operate solo and got about 80 kills a day (look at my profile). Darth looks like an elite clan and I think you guys could use my services to uphold Darth's legacy. As I said I am good with shotgun, SAW and sniper. I am familiar with all of the guns expect for pistol (duh). I believe I fight unconventionally. For example, when I am on the sniper platform in Warehouse and someone is shooting up at me, I jump down and knife instead of shooting down. Not many people expect that.

What does loyality means for you? Loyalty is being honest and protective. A disloyal person ought to be kicked from the clan immediately. Loyalty is like a dog: Good dogs follow their masters and both play with and protect them. Bad dogs ought to be sent to the pound.

What does Teamwork means for you? As a travel ice hockey player for the Reston Raiders, I know very much how important loyalty is. It means being honest, not cheating on the clan, playing well with teammates, watching your buddy's back, and making sure you beat the crap out of the enemy.

Please consider my application. I know my profile shows I've only been playing for a few weeks but I never knew you could make an account until then. I honestly say that I have played for about a year and a half.

By the way, I like to shoot corpses and teabag. If this upsets you guys let me know.

When I chat I can speak English and some Spanish... just enough that legitimate spanish people think I am fluent. I actually am just using what I learn in school Smile. I like to chat and I friend request people I like in the chat.

Thanks a lot Darth for considering me. Please alert me ASAP of my result!

Likeawhisper

Back to top Go down