Darth Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I want to in your clan

2 posters

Go down

I want to in your clan Empty I want to in your clan

Post by fireman2424 Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:03 am

Darth Hello , my name is Hoang World War and I would like to join your clan . I'm 13 years old , I live in northern Hanoi , Vietnam and I was District : Hoang Mai District , Hanoi . Age : 13 Gender: Male Best Weapon: Shotgun , SAW . I'm good at getting headshots with a sniper , sometimes on the target quick . If a man or estate move in a straight line a headshot is almost guaranteed . I posted a nice tutorial sniper in BeGone forum , known as the Central Agency Whisper : Sniping Guide . I also like the pistol because of its strength , but only in the store . The SAW is just sick and it's a great weapon anywhere . Worst weapon : I'm good with any gun , but if I had to choose one it would be the MP5 . Recoil is crazy Best Map : Warehouse / pipe . You can usually find me in a U.S. server , or in the catalog or Mega . I almost always engaged SWAT , so look out for me ! Worst Map : Courtyard , Crane . I have never played the game, and I hate how flat and plain crane . I am familiar with the tower but did not like the layout , so do not expect to see me in three . Everywhere else is great . Have you been tested by a Board , General Director : ? No. However, if I want my application to go . How long do you play BeGone in a day : Approximately two to three hours . I played a little break , and on weekends when my mom lets me . An average of 2 hours per day . How long you play Begone : I 've played in years, back in the days when if you do not have to buy a weapon upgrade and weapon selection menu is the menu turns blue gun . Why do you want to participate in Darth : I used to work solo and have killed about 100 a day ( considering my profile ) . Darth looks like an elite clan and I think you can use the service to preserve the legacy of Darth . As I said I'm good with the shotgun , MP5 . I am familiar with all the expectations gun pistol ( duh ) . I believe that my unique fighting . For example , when I was on the platform sniper in stock and someone is turning to look at me , I jumped down and knife instead of shoot . Not many people expect it . oyality does not mean anything to you ? Loyalty is fidelity , protection . A disloyal person should be kicked from the clan immediately . Loyalty is like a dog : canine good in all and both play with and protect them . Bad Dogs should be sent to the pound . Teamwork does not mean anything to you ? As a travel ice hockey for the Reston Raiders , I know a lot of the importance of loyalty . It means being honest , not cheating on the family , with the team playing well , watch your back buddy , and make sure you beat the crap out of enemies . Please consider my application . I know my record shows that I have only been playing for a few months but I never knew you could make an account until then . I honestly say that I 've played in a few months . By the way , I want to take the corpse and tea bags . If this upsets you let me know . When I talk I can speak English and Spanish ... just enough to legally Spaniards thought I was fluent . I really am just using what I learned in school . I want to talk and I asked my friend the same as in chat . Darth Thank you very much for considering me . Please tell me as soon as possible the results of me!Smile 

fireman2424

Location : 36 of the 26 organizations Lane 288/11 Hoang Mai district, Hanoi, Vietnam

Back to top Go down

I want to in your clan Empty Re: I want to in your clan

Post by pavelpepi Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:28 pm

Hi I play BeGone from 2 years and I am really good with MP5 and M4A1.
I really need a GOOD clan because I often can be effective. If you dont bilieve me lets play 1vs1 Wink . If you give me a chanse you wont lose, and I am good teammate. I can speak very good English so it is gonna be easy to communicate with me. So you decide.
My nickname is : pavelpepi
my photo is a tank.
Thank you in advance afro 

pavelpepi

Back to top Go down